QFD Online
...moving into the House of Quality

Welcome to the QFD Online Forum November 19, 2017, 01:38:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Feb. 26, 2008 - We are pleased to announce the debut of QFD Online's Forum!  Feel free to add a post or start a poll/survey.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with "Minimize, Maximize, or Target" row in extendedhoq_multi.xlt  (Read 12343 times)
RonF

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2008, 11:04:17 AM »

I appreciate that you have posted your templates for community reuse.  I have been in search of a way to prioritize large lists of requirements collected during my team projects. Your extendedhoq_multi.xlt template is the best device I have found - at any price - to meet my needs.  Thank you for making these available.

When I open this template and fill in the various cells in the various tabs of this template I came across one possible bug: In the "HOQ 1" tab there is a row titled "Minimize, Maximize, or Target" where I am to assign a value using a list selection.  But for me there are no choices within the list menu. I was expecting to see ^, v, or x.  Is this a bug?

I am using Excel 2004 on a Mac.

Best regards,

Ron
Report to moderator   Logged
Template Team
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 08:29:28 PM »

We do not have a Mac to test on, but we have been unable to reproduce the error in any PC-based versions of Excel.  (In the PC-based versions the options only include "^, v, or x" as you suggested. 

What is displayed in the drop list on the Mac?  (I imagine that it might have something to do with fonts and the Mac not having the same symbolic options in it's Arial font.)

(It is possible to insert images with your post, so you may want to include a small screen capture of the drop list.)
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: